Cyber Security Consultant/ Junior Cyber Security Consultant, Warsaw, Poland
Obecnie dla naszego klienta, poszukujemy specjalisty na stanowisko Cyber Security Consultant/ Junior Cyber Security Consultant.
- Location: Warsaw – Mokotow
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Project Industry: IT Security
Our client is a company that was founded in 2004 and specializes in services related to broadly understood information security and information systems.
The company’s advantage is experienced staff. The company has a strong and constantly expanded team of specialists, thanks to which it is able to provide services at the highest, substantively and qualitatively level. While performing the work, he uses proven commercial and open-source software, he also develops his own proprietary tools.
Confirmation of knowledge and competence in industry certificates (CISSP, CRISC, CPEH, CLFE, ISO / IEC 27001 LA, ISO 22301 LA, ISO 27005 RM, ISO / IEC 27001 IA, ISO 9001 IA).
Information security is a problem covering many issues. Our client offers professional help in three areas:
- Security technologies
- Safety management
- Legal requirements
- participation in IT security audits
- defining the requirements and processes related to information security management and developing management documentation (policy, procedures, etc.) on this basis
- knowledge of information security management in accordance with ISO / IEC 27001
- knowledge of technical solutions in the field of IT security, such as firewall, IPS, antivirus, VPN, virtualization, clusters.
- knowledge of the basics of cryptography – knowledge of how the symmetric, asymmetric and shortcut algorithms work,
- knowledge of cryptographic protocols, such as SSL, TLS, IPSEC, SSH
- knowledge of server administration of the operating system is appreciated (familiarity with problems related to securing the operating system)
- knowledge of English allowing reading and writing technical documentation
- diligence and diligence
- high interpersonal skills
- very good organization of working time
- the ability to think analytically
- completed studies in computer science or related